Open Enrollment Classes
We offer leadership development classes and a peer community for seasoned leaders and those in line for these positions. These programs provide professional development with a focus on leadership and organizational transformation. Participants leverage our experience to gain a competitive advantage.
We empower participants with a working knowledge of fundamental principles, a flexible framework, and actionable strategies to put learning into practice. In addition to a comprehensive curriculum, our training programs provide a learning community of peers from diverse companies and industries. Leaders are challenged to grow in knowledge and practice. They complete the program with an increased level of confidence to lead teams through change.
Leaders who benefit from our programs:
- Enterprise leaders seeking strategy creation, organizational alignment, and cohesive teamwork
- Senior leaders focused on leadership development and succession planning
- Leaders who desire to learn and network in an environment of one’s peers across industries
- Individuals and teams looking to significantly increase their leadership capacity
- Executives who want to learn about The Feld Group Institute Transformation Framework
Operationalizing Enterprise Architecture
A class designed for enterprise-level IT and business architects to learn the required business context, organization, funding, and operating model necessary to drive architecture and legacy system modernization.
The Operationalizing Business Architecture program helps organizations gain momentum for Business Architecture while building the discipline within the organization.